On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Had I only known finding a husband was this easy...

Yep, according to my dermatologist's secretary, a few small snips were all that have been standing between me and wedded bliss.* Let's hope bandages and scabs are considered more attractive than moles. At least for the next few weeks.

Um, scratch that, first let's hope the feeling returns to the right side of my head and neck sometime this week. I want to know why I wasn't given this "local" anastesia when I had my ears pierced. It would be nice during gyn visits as well.

BTW, what on earth does this say about that lady's perception of the male species?

*Not to disagree that looking one's best is always important, but jeez!!! Were two small moles seriously that ugly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home