On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Why male friends rock


Thanks to Phil (aka 1/5 of the non-girlieman population of Liberal Yuppieland), who had the presence of mind to not only befriend me years ago at our internship, but also to order satellite TV, I get to see my favorite musician of all time live in concert from a few time zones away this weekend. I would never order satellite TV... no woman would. Sure, I'll totally spend the $50/month on highlights, manicures, etc, but I can't afford satellite TV.

That means for the price of 1/8 gallon of gas and whatever I bring to the party, I can see Jimmy semi-live and forget for a few hours that I live in a landlocked hellhole hours from the beach, all without risking a contact high.

Because, let's face it, potsmokers (ie, what liberals become when they don't have the wherewithal to get yuppie jobs and move out of their moms' basements) annoy the hell out of me.

You rock, Phil. And BTW - this makes enduring your endless couch jokes all worth it. Almost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home