On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Yuppieland County Police Sucks

Someone please explain to me...

How is it that if I were to spit at my hispanic neighbors and call them obnoxious ethnic slurs, I'd be in jail right now, but when they spit at me and yell obnoxious racial slurs, I'm told the remarks don't count as racist because they aren't said in English, and lectured about semantics of "deragatory vs racist" remarks?

If you call someone a rude name specifically based on the fact that they are WHITE (ie, you would sound like an idiot calling someone else that word because it refers specifically to white people)... you're being RACIST. End of story.

There is no translation in Spanish for "spic" or "wetback", so I guess if I were to go to, say, Puerto Rico and spit at people and call them those obscene names, then under US law, it's totally cool?

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger TooMuchCoffeeLady thinks I'm the coolest...

Update by me: The chickens are coming home to roost. The second of the five stages of ghettification* have begun in my neighborhood.

I can't wait to move out of that shithole.


*patent pending

 

Post a Comment

<< Home