On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

And if that's too politically incorrect for you, well then... freak off! For the record, I am showing solidarity with real religious minorities*... I have on my new Hankey the Christmas Poo slippers as memorial to all those who have been forced to hear someone wish them a "Merry (Holiday you don't celebrate)". God forbid! I know I personally would much rather be told "Drop Dead" than be forced to hear "Happy Diwali".

We now have 364 more days till the next Christmas (364 days to be honest - peace on earth and goodwill toward men ain't happening anytime soon) and the burning question remains - do we spend more on ourselves at the after-Christmas sales than on Christmas shopping itself?

*Catholics as a downtrodden minority is so passe that I declare we officially don't count anymore.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger The OE thinks I'm the coolest...

Tetracon Rex wishes you an early Merry Christmas 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home