On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Monday, October 23, 2006

David's Bridal...

You sell my phone number to one more freaking telemarketer, and I'll post nasty things about you on the Internet. You got that?!? I'll be getting a dress somewhere else (I heard your alterations suck anyways) and I won't be patronizing any of the scores of vendors you so kindly sent my way, to call my cell phone during peak hours.

Asshats.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Ibid thinks I'm the coolest...

https://www.donotcall.gov

You'll love these guys. It takes 3 months for your phone number to be completely processed. Over that time the calls will drop off significantly. The exceptions are for charities, politicians, and people you've already done business with. So while David's Bridal can still call you his friends can't.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Michelle at Hey Love Designs thinks I'm the coolest...

How do you know it was DB that sold your info?

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger TooMuchCoffeeLady thinks I'm the coolest...

The Mary Kay lady came out and told me, and when I asked that caterer in Philly, they said the same.

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous thinks I'm the coolest...

David's Bridal?

Hmmmm, doesn't sound very 'bridal', I don't know why, it just doesn't.

Maybe it's just me.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Phil thinks I'm the coolest...

In case you hadn't figured this out, the entire wedding industry is a scam. The dress people are in cahoots with the florists, photographers, caterers, etc. You pay thousands of dollars for a dress you wear once, then put it in a box for no apparent reason. You pay thousands of dollars for flowers that die hours after the wedding. You pay hundreds (to possibly thousands) for a cake that will look nice for a couple hours, then be eaten. You pay thousands of dollars for a photographer, who then charges you extra to actually get the pictures they take. And all of them go laughing all the way to the bank. But I'm not bitter at all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home