On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Monday, October 23, 2006

The Best Arguement for Immigration in the US, aka TMCL Has No Shame

The sweet little old Indian woman who gave me my facial this Saturday was horrified to learn I am only 27, based on the little wrinkles I already have around my eyes. They rivaled hers, and she has grandkids. Perhaps I should have mentioned, this is par for the course for the lightskinned, but I didn't. So I scored about $50 in free samples of enzyme and collagen anti-aging creams. Sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home