On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

"In all our years of searching, we have found that the only thing that makes the emptiness bearable is each other..."

Thank you, Amy, for helping make the emptiness that much more bearable. I'm glad we're friends.

Now help me think of an alias for you...

3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous thinks I'm the coolest...

How about 'The coolest person in the universe?' Just a thought. :)

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger TooMuchCoffeeLady thinks I'm the coolest...

Gee, wonder who "anonymous" is...

TCPITU. Done.

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous thinks I'm the coolest...

Yikes.
I'm glad I have no friends to point out such things to me. If I do I hope they send a pistol with one bullet along with the note
But what do I know? I've been called an angsty lamer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home