On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Nom de Plume...



To my loyal TMCL fans - I may be expanding my horizons, but like a true superhero, cannot reveal my mild-mannered alterego.


Help me think of a pen name.  I am open to any and all suggestions.

4 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Ibid thinks I'm the coolest...

Bic? Sharpie?
What's wrong with Too Much Coffee Lady?

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger TooMuchCoffeeLady thinks I'm the coolest...

What about something along the lines of Phyllis Kaplan?

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous thinks I'm the coolest...

What about Ally Kapp?

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger TooMuchCoffeeLady thinks I'm the coolest...

Hey, I have no beef whatsoever with Ally the Allaroundbadass. I rather miss her. Not to mention, would be flattered if a pro found my humble blog worth checking out.

But "Ally Kapp" reminds me too much of Andy Kapp, the cartoon of the crotchety old Brit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home