On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Nightmare before Christmas


Why in the hell is Christmas all over the place?! There are Christmas commercials on TV, Christmas stuff in the stores, etc... It's not even Halloween Yet!
Where have I been, I could have sworn that the big Santa ballon passing down the street at the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (ever wonder how much of that, we, the Macy's customers, pay for in markup on the stuff we buy there?) was the start of the gimme gimme Christmas season.
I remember 20 years ago putting my poor parents (actually any adult with the misfortune to be within earshot) through 30 some days of "So is it Christmas yet? What about tomorrow? The next day? How about the next day after that? I was only a little kid, how was I supposed to know I was probably annoyin the crap out of these people? Now it seems that old bitch Karma is gonna pay me back, making me listen to 60 or 70-some days of "So is it Christmas yet?" from my own kid.
Such is the price we pay when we loathe liberals enough to practice Christianity and reproduce!

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Michelle at Hey Love Designs thinks I'm the coolest...

wow you must have been really bored to take the time and alternate colors in this post :)

I agree, it's ridiculous that Christmas stuff is out and has been out for the past month. RiDONKulous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home