On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Another Ridonkulous CL Experiment...

I nearly gave my poor Mom a heart attack over Christmas by telling her I am planning to sell ad space on the walls of my wedding reception site to recoup some of the costs (hey, cheaper and less work than decorating!)

Now if my Mom isn't the brightest crayon in the box, she can at least give the brightest crayon a run for his/her money. But the average person on CL is a total moron, so I'm going to see if I get any bites...


Selling Advertising Space



Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here
Date: 2006-12-27, 9:40PM EST


I am getting married at the VFW Hall on May 9, 2007 and am planning to have over 100 guests at the reception. For the low price of $10/square foot, you can put up a poster advertising your business on the walls of the reception hall. I like the idea of boosting the local economy, and let's face it - traditional wedding reception decorations are a lot of work, wasteful, and expensive.


  • It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Michelle at Hey Love Designs thinks I'm the coolest...

You are too funny! :D Let us know if anyone bites.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Acolyte thinks I'm the coolest...

Would that be a wedding or an expo?Lol!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger TooMuchCoffeeLady thinks I'm the coolest...

Man! Nobody's biting. I guess this one's too over the top, even for CL.

What, was the VFW hall too much???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home