On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Comcast SUCKS!

Seriously, they're living up to Cox's name.

Specifically, the buttheads pulled Comedy Central, Lifetime, the History Channel, Fox, as well as every other English-language channel that doesn't completely suck, off our cable package. It happened yesterday with no warning whatsoever.

We are left with two channels in English (home shopping network and the all-cop-show-all-the-time channel) and the rest are in Spanish, Korean, Russian, Arabic, and God knows what else. (Why does every lazy idiot who refuses to learn English feel compelled to move here?!) I am an American, for Pete's sake, you're lucky I speak two languages. I'm not going to learn 6 or 7 completely different ones just so I can veg, and neither is the Average Joe whose IQ is significantly lower than mine.

Let me be the first to point out that if they pulled the plug on Spanish-language programming, people would be crying "racist" and blocking the streets in mass protest.

It is time for three things:

1) Me to get a pay hike so I can afford
2) Satellite TV so I can boycott these jackass cable companies; and
3) This country to be English-only once and for all.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Michelle at Hey Love Designs thinks I'm the coolest...

That's ok, K, when you move, it's a Cox area (not that that's any better....)

And btw, those non-english channels are not only for those who are not english speaking. My mom watches some of those channels when they have the Vietnamese shows, so be careful in who you are bashing.

That being said, losing your favorite cable shows without any warning blows! PS, I hate comcast because they never reimbursed me my overpayment for our last month's cable bill... I've called and they still haven't reimbursed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home