On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Fun With Google

So as of late, I have become obsessed with checking the counter on my page. So cool that I have a fan in India, and in London, Toomuchcoffeelady's gone global! :)

Someone in Bedford, PA checks out my blog several times a day, yet never posts comments. Gee, I wonder who that would be... Grow up, dude. What are you hoping to accomplish here?

But maybe it's time for me to start watching my language. The google searches that bring people to my page? "Fattest Women on the Planet". "Children Hatred Psychological Problems". Awesome. I google some weird shit myself when I get bored at work, I understand. This is beyond amusing though, so let me see if I can't get on more google searches.

Google Key Words of the Day:
Circus Midgets
Libertarian
Kevin Federline is a skeezy no-talent assclown
New Years' Resolutions (I make mine in May)
Women
Chick Lit
Technorati
NaNoWriMo (sigh, one of these days)
Elephant
James Bond
Peewee Herman

Man, I need to do some work...

4 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Michelle at Hey Love Designs thinks I'm the coolest...

at least you don't have visitors coming to your blog looking for naked asian women!!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger TooMuchCoffeeLady thinks I'm the coolest...

ooo, naked asian women would be a great Google Keyword of the day. Thanks Michelle!

No, I just get sociopathic law school graduates stopping by, borderline-obsessively...

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous thinks I'm the coolest...

I don't think you're supposed to use the word midget anymore. Maybe you should google Circus Dwarfs instead. ;)

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous thinks I'm the coolest...

What's wrong with naked Asian women? SOme day, you'll answer my wishes Michelle. Full frontal, please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home