On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Guess who's back? Back again...

Yep, internets, part at the urgings of maybe my biggest fan, The Coolest Person in The Universe (TCPITU), and part at the myriad rants I have bottled up inside me, I have decided to revive this blog.

Since I last typed I have:

- Bought a home
- Moved to the Baaah-ble Bay-ult
- Gotten a new job
- Gotten diagnosed with diabetes, the first effin week at my new job in fact


And, I'm full of bile about most of that.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous thinks I'm the coolest...

YAY! You are back! I missed you so! Although, I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis, that is awful. Does diabetes run in your family? Try looking on the bright side - you can ask everyone in the "Bay-ult" to pray for you. ;) Congrats on the new home, can't wait to see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home