On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Trainwreck in Progress...


Q: What do you get when you take:

1. A germophobic, beer-and-toilet-humor-loving, small-town jock from New England;

2. A spliff-smoking, Armani-clad, hard-partying, trustafarian Arab who redefines "EuroTrash";

3. And a straight-laced, nerdy "born again" from the Bible Belt;

and make the three of them live together in a 12'x14' room?

A: Either the funniest reality TV show ever made, a recipe for World War 3, or BabyBro's college dorm room (he goes to school about 10 miles from where I live) for this semester. I give this one three days. I'm readying the spare bedroom and unearthing my Beavis & Butthead DVDs as we speak.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Michelle at Hey Love Designs thinks I'm the coolest...

did he end up at my school?

Should be interesting!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger TooMuchCoffeeLady thinks I'm the coolest...

He ended up down the street from my old alma mater, actually! :) As of 10AM Saturday, he was hungover and ready to kill me for waking him up, but they were all three still alive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home