On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy Birthday, Bro

You'd be 25 today, old enough to rent a car. Would you have ended up tall and brunette like BabyBro or have stayed short and blonde like me and Sis? Liked toilet humor like me and BabyBro, or thought it was dumb like Sis? Would we have made fun of you forever for being scared of Santa Claus?

Instead of mailing your gift today, I get to call Mom and Dad and listen to them cry.

I still miss you, and honestly, I wish to God it could've been somebody else's brother that died. Honestly, I can think of some others right off the top of my head, without whom humanity would have been better off, that deserved to die young more than you. Why are they so fucking special that they get to live and you don't? None of us did anything do deserve having to grow up without you.

I love you, Little Baldy.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous thinks I'm the coolest...

It is true that only the good die young.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home