On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Reasons Not to Take The Christmas Tree Down Yet

I'm too lazy.

Green matches the decor in our living room.

It'll be Christmas again in 11.5 months anyway.

Will help us keep the spirit of Christmas in our hearts year round.

Lots of the ornaments are red, and red is the color scheme for Valentine's day - in less than a month!

Arbor day is in May or September or something like that. I could start a new trend by having a fake tree in the living room to celebrate this holiday.

Mr. TMCL can take the ornaments off the tree and make them fight each other.

2 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Mademoiselle thinks I'm the coolest...

Hahaha, I feel you on the Christmas tree, my roommate has been bothering me to take down our miniture (but VERY gaudy) opalecsent tree with felt garland and a santa hat as a tree topper. We negotiated for the end of January. :)

Anyway, I have massively SUCKED at being in touch (and at updating the blog for that matter) but I have shrugged off my sloth and am ready to tell people what they should believe (hehe jk... sorta...) So... send me an email or go ahead and post away. I'm SO excited!

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger reversibleraincoat thinks I'm the coolest...

Plus, trees make good decor objects year-round - just look in one of those fancy magazines.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home