On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Ann Coulter is a Closet Feminazi


Now, I am a conservative/rightwing type, but I don't think "Ms" Ann Coulter is the same.

Sure, a lot of what she has to say is very profound and something that people should really think about.

1) In her trashing of 9-11 widows, she used the
same "minimize the tradgedy of being widowed or divorced" bullshit argument that many anti-relationship liberal types do: "How do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce them anyway?". Um, nice going, you sound like all the single, bitter, promiscuous, can't-stand-to-see-anyone-else-in-or-wanting-t0-be-in-a-happy-marriage liberals who annoy the crap out of me. Are you maybe jealous that despite being skinny and blonde, you can't seem to find a husband yourself?

2) She refers to herself as "Ms" despite her arguments that
"Ms" is a liberal construct. Conservative and proud, yet never married? Put your money where your mouth is lady, your title is Miss.

3) If she's so pro-family, pro-child, pro-life (an admirable position of course) why doesn't she live according to those principles, instead of modeling after the prototypical careerist feminazi? According to all the happily married people and many of the ultraconservatives I know, finding a loving spouse is a peice of cake. Esp if you're skinny and blonde.

Honestly, though, say shit like that about bereaved women and children, and you have effectively nullified any and all credibility the other points on your platform have.

Makes me wonder if she's a double agent for the liberals, a plant to make conservatives look heartless and crazy.

4 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous thinks I'm the coolest...

I sent this to my Coulter=lovin' friend. I wonder if this will cure him.

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous thinks I'm the coolest...

You haven't figured it out yet? Ann Coulter is a closet lesbian!

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous thinks I'm the coolest...

MAybe Ann is trying to be the Paris Hilton of the political world???

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous thinks I'm the coolest...

Um, Ann Coulter is not a closet lesbian. I'd be more likely to believe that she is simply an angry transgender, with something a little more than a "Ken bump" and a little less than a fully-functional, well, you know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home