On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Instead of In-depth commentary on the war in Israel...


This blog will be providing in-depth bitching about the evil sadists who are in charge of the kitchens at my office. Who the hell cuts off the free coffee supply at 2PM? Do you people not realize who you're dealing with? You have TooMuchCoffeeLady all up in your GL, and if you deprive me of my sustenance and the basis of my identity and apparently my sex appeal, my head will explode!

I'm still waiting for my addiction to be recognized as a disease rather than my irresponsible abuse of a legal substance, so I can use the EEOC to sue.

But in the meantime, I'm calling Forbes. 100 Best Companies to Work For, my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home