On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Friday, July 07, 2006

TMCL's deliciously evil prank of the day

Called my college friend Jason from my new office number (which he does not have), and hilarity ensued. I think I've got a rep...

Jason: "Hello?"
TMCL: "Jason... This is Stacy. We met a few months ago, remember me?"
Jason: "Um... in the personal or the professional sense?"
TMCL: "Personal. We had that one night stand, you were really drunk? Listen, we need to talk. I'm pregnant, and it's yours. Let's talk about child support."
Jason: "I - what the - how... TOOMUCHCOFFEELADY IS THIS YOU?!?!"
TMCL: "Am I seriously your only friend who pulls practical jokes or something?"
Jason: "You scared the crap out of me... Next time, try it on a straight guy though, it would have been much more effective."

At least I had him going for a second there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home