On My Home Planet

I have an opinion about everything, and here it is for the world to see.

Hating on: morons, self-righteous political extremists, the man-and-baby-hating strain of feminism, CraigsList, yuppies, careerists, white liberal guilt, people devoid of any sense of morals or personal responsbility, and other generally clueless and misguided types who continually piss me off.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

&*%$ You and Your Double Standards!

Lord knows I hates me some whiny, chronically victimized feminazis who complain endlessly about how this horrific, awful world oppresses women, and find sexism at every turn, but I have to complain about a double standard here that women face. Why do people who treat us like they would treat another man expect us to act like ladies in return?

I get it that Liberal Yuppieland is in a "neutral zone", with "Northern charm and Southern efficiency". I get that being a Northerner, I am more prone to a more blunt style of communication that offends the politically correct and sometimes entails 4 letter words that get beeped out on TV, and that that's not everyone's bag, but GOOD LORD.

Men, if you raise your voice at a woman, get in her face and cuss at her (assuming she has self-respect and a backbone), she will yell and cuss at you back. This holds true whether at the office, driving, or in team sports. So if you call me a "f-ing bitch" or tell me to have intercourse with myself or something equally lovely, just because I cut you off in traffic or make a call you disagree with, plan for me to respond in kind. Just don't turn around and tell me that I'm not being "ladylike" for returning your treatment, and don't complain to others that "ladies shouldn't talk the way TMCL just talked to me."

I act like a lady 99% of the time, but if you're not going to speak to me in an ungentlemanly manner, I owe you no politeness. Either you can act like a gentleman and not raise your voice or cuss at me, or you can take it like a man when I give your rudeness right back to you.

But you can't act like an @sshole and have me respond in a demure, ladylike manner. Doesn't work like that.

5 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Ibid thinks I'm the coolest...

Damn straight. Kick some ass and take some names. If he's gonna play at talking like a sailor you show him how it's really done.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger HomeImprovementNinja thinks I'm the coolest...

What if that guy had Tourrette's? Now don't you feel bad for cussing at him and mocking him on your blog. I mean, he probably called you that because you cut him off, but what if it was from some kind of Tourrette's?

Next time, say something like "Yeah, well (*&*&%*%()&%(*%*%($%$#X#^%#~~++...and your mother too!!! Unless you have Tourrette's, in which case I apologize."

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger angst on the outskirts thinks I'm the coolest...

amen. Passive behavior is not appealing at all, from men or women.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Washington Cube thinks I'm the coolest...

Gosh and golly.

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous thinks I'm the coolest...

I agree and the same thing applies turned around. Feminazis cannot demand that men treat them as equals then get upset when they do. You obviously give as good as you get, but there are some women (the FZs) who demand all the benefits of equality but then whine and cry if they get some of the disadvantages.

"You can't cuss at me! You can't tell dirty jokes!" they sniffle.

Well, why not? I thought you said there should be no differences. You just about slap a guy for opening a door for you. If you don't want to be treated like a lady -- if you want to be "one of the guys," well, then, this is one of the guys. Quit your bitching and don't scream "sexual harrassment."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home